Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Nausea Update.

Well, the nausea has been pretty tame lately since I have been taking the Diclegis. I must say, it has helped a lot!

I still at times get a large lump in my throat. I looked it up, and apparently, it is not out of the normal for pregnancy. It is quite frustration when you feel like you have a huge chunk of yuck in your throat. I know that is gross, but whew it is gross.

I have only puked once... and that is because I thought I would be brave (eh hem... don't do it ladies) and I tried to get the phlegm out of my throat. Well, needless to say, that stirred a retching in my stomach and lost my lunch... and breakfast... and dinner.

I will keep you updated. I have learned what not to do! So... here is to smooth sailing into the second trimester. I can only hope it starts to trail off and I start feeling better!

-Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment