Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Week.13.Questions.


How far along: 13 Weeks
Total weight gain: 3 lbs
Maternity clothes: none yet... I can still wear my clothes! Whew!
Stretch marks: No stretch marks yet... Any prevention tips?
Sleep: Getting up nightly to pee, and I have had some leg cramps at night and they are painful!
Best moment of this week: Hearing little baby Edmonds' heartbeat! <3
Miss anything: I  miss my energy and productiveness and non sick days
Movement: No movements that I can feel, but I have a feeling little baby Edmonds is going to be wiggly!
Food cravings: Nothing specific. I can eat if I am feeling well enough. I do wish I had chips as I am typing this!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just nausea... nothing that triggers it unless being awake counts?
Have you started to show yet: a little bit. You can tell if I pull my shirt tight and if I show you my tummy with no shirt. 
Gender: no idea.
Labor signs: NO! Let's keep it that way! 
Belly button in or out: In.
Wedding rings on or off: On. (I don't look forward to not wearing them. I love them!)
Happy or moody most of the time: Eh. It depends on how I am feeling. If it is a good day, I am pretty happy. The dogs do get on my nerves at night and I can get a bit testy.. hehe
Looking forward to: Feeling better. I look forward to waking up, feeling better, and enjoying the day. 
Belly from Above
(notice Stella's baby feet<3)
Tune in Next Week for Week Fourteen Updates! :) 
-Alexis

2 comments:

  1. My friend Cassandra, she's a labor and delivery nurse, passed on these tips for stretch mark prevention...lotion...all the time, it keeps your skin elasticy, water...same reason, maternity yoga if you can...again, same reason. She said it's all about keeping your skin stretchy! Bananas and potatoes (potassium) might help the leg cramps. If you can't handle those foods, it's a good excuse to have John rub them before bed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have found that I just use a regular lotion from Bath and Body and it seems to be helping. I also have been drinking a lot of water. Nothing seems to be helping the annoying leg cramps.. I still get them!

      :)

      Delete