Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Week.14.Questions


How far along: 14 Weeks
Total weight gain: I don't know specifically... I don't weigh myself.. the doc told me last week!
Maternity clothes: Still no maternity clothes. I may graduate to the rubber band trick soon. 
Stretch marks: I found one... not on my tummy, but the boob. classic.
Sleep: Still getting up to pee. I have been having CRAZY nightmares!
Best moment of this week: visiting the cabin and relaxing with the Dorsey Family
Miss anything: I still miss my energy and productiveness. 
Movement: Still nothing. I sometimes think I feel something, but John thinks I am crazy. 
Food cravings: Not a craving, but today I enjoyed a PB&J and that doesn't happen often. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: the nausea has subsided a bit.. but around 5pm, it returns... just in time for dinner. 
Have you started to show yet: I think you can tell. My sister in law said I look GOOD! I appreciated it. 
Gender: no idea.
Labor signs: NO!
Belly button in or out: In.
Wedding rings on or off: On. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Still pretty happy. I am back to being a bit tired lately. 
Looking forward to: A long weekend at home and seeing my daddio!


*Columbus Clippers- Ring Your Bell!*

No comments:

Post a Comment