Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Week.15.Questions


How far along: 15 Weeks
Total weight gain: Not sure... I refuse to look at a scale! 
Maternity clothes: I officially bought 4 maternity shirts... I appreciate the way they look. 
Stretch marks: Still just one! But... that cocoa butter smells like a Hershey bar... makes me sick!
Sleep: Still sleeping. I bought a body pillow to help get comfy... it is a hinderance at this point...
Best moment of this week: This week I got a lot of baby shower details nailed down with family!
Miss anything: I miss eating a full meal. I can't seem to eat what I used to. (This should help with weight gain I suppose)
Movement: Nothing... I am hopeful! haha
Food cravings: Alissa bought me Snyder BBQ Chips and they were amazing! I also like a baked potato from Wendy's with butter, cheese, salt and pepper. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: The Hershey smell of my cocoa butter lotion.
Have you started to show yet: I am led to believe so! It is still small, but a cute belly. 
Gender: No idea... BUT I re-read the "find out your baby's sex the first ultrasound" Pinterest post, and when we had our first ultrasound, I must have read it wrong. Placenta is on the baby's right... that means boy... we read it that it was a girl back then. SO, who knows! haha
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: in.
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: I am happier! I must say I have noticed a dramatic change in my attitude toward any and all around me.  
Looking forward to: Registering at Target and Buy Buy Baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment