Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week.16.Questions



How far along: 16 Weeks
Total weight gain: Well... I braved a scale at the Dorsey's. I think I am still on track. Maybe have gained 2 lbs. We will know next week. 
Maternity clothes: Still rockin' my new maternity shirts! The pants are still going strong. 

Stretch marks: Only the one and I think it is fading. Thank you HERSHEY! ;)
Sleep: Still haven't utilized the body pillow. I had a bad nights sleep last night, but all in all... not bad. I have been sleepy again this week (but busy too).
Best moment of this week: This week I got to eat a Schmidt's creme puff. I have wanted one for a LONG time. We also finished up our registries... feeling accomplished. 
Miss anything: I missed my medicine for SURE! I hope to never miss that again. Yuck!
Movement: Still nothing... 
Food cravings: Not really anything specific. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Missing my medicine... :(
Have you started to show yet: Many seem to believe that the belly is growing and the toes are disappearing! I don't think it has grown that much, but sometimes it is hard and odd shaped.  
Gender: Still no idea... Many are VERY curious... I will be sure to share as soon as I can! :) 
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: in.
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Feeling pretty happy. When I don't feel good though, I notice that I just either get quiet, want to sleep, or am not nice. I should just stick with the first two.  
Looking forward to: Little Baby Edmonds appointment next week! :) 

(this is deceiving... I am wearing a sports bra... my boobs are blending!)

No comments:

Post a Comment