Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Week.17.Questions




How far along: 17 Weeks
Total weight gain: 8lbs. ("Champion Weight Gainer")
Maternity clothes: Tried out the new pants this week... Can't wait to have a bigger belly to hold them up!

Stretch marks: Still just the one...

Sleep: Pretty good... more strange dreams, and a few restless nights...
Best moment of this week: Heard little baby Edmonds' heartbeat, Delaware County Fair fun, and of course keeping busy with friends!

Miss anything: I wish I could have ridden the rides at the fair with the kids. 
Movement: None, but I did hear the baby move!
Food cravings: I have, for some reason, been craving a turkey, bacon club sub! I do enjoy them from Subway toasted... thank you hubby!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing... getting bad headaches though..
Have you started to show yet: I that the bump has arrived. It is fun to wear maternity clothes. Some people don't recognize it though.
Gender: John and I will find out on October 9th (if baby is cooperating) and we will share shortly after that. 
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: in.
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Feeling pretty good. I appreciate having my medicine back in my system. Happy and energetic mostly. 
Looking forward to: Trying all the new recipes for the week and counting down the days until we find out if Little Baby Edmonds is a boy or girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment