Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Week.18.Questions.




How far along: 18 Weeks
Total weight gain: I'd like to think staying steady... no idea though... scales are scary!
Maternity clothes: Some days I wear maternity, some days I rock the leggings. Both seem to work wonderfully!

Stretch marks: Lone Ranger still hanging on!

Sleep: Not awful. The cooler weather and windows opened has helped tremendously! Some annoying leg cramps from time to time... I wish I could learn to sleep on my side better. 

Best moment of this week: Coming up with a gender reveal idea that we will cherish for a long time! And it will be so much fun to share with little baby Edmonds. 
Miss anything: I miss relaxing without having to pee every hour or so. 
Movement: I think I am feeling movement.. but it is very faint and could be gas! I don't think it is, but if it is little baby Edmonds, they are tap dancing in my belly. 
Food cravings: Nothing really. I am not a sweets person, but I have been enjoying baking and cooking this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing. Just pregnancy nausea. Fun times. 
Have you started to show yet:  I think it is noticable. It is crazy the many shapes it takes depending on how I am standing. Many people have asked if I am carrying high or low... I have no idea?!
Gender: Excited to start the gender reveal project! Send me a picture of your prediction on my phone or via email so I can add it to the fun video for little baby Edmonds. 
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: in.
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Feeling pretty good. I have been getting randomly sleepy at times, but other than that, smooth sailing so far. 
Looking forward to: Getting more gender prediction pictures! I love to see what people are guessing and having everyone be part of this! It is like Christmas getting new pictures to add!



No comments:

Post a Comment