Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Week.19.Questions.

How far along: 19 Weeks


Total weight gain: I think I may be gaining more than a pound a week... at least in my boobs!
Maternity clothes: More maternity is happening. I had to do the rubberband trick on a pair of shorts this week. It worked. I am not complaining!

Stretch marks: So much for the Lone Ranger. My boobs have so many stretch marks now and they literally appeared over night. Not cool. Why do I slather this stuff on my body morning and night? No stretch marks on my belly yet... fingers crossed. 

Sleep: Not too bad. I am getting used to sleeping on my side. I don't love it yet, but it is getting better. 

Best moment of this week: Celebrating Stella Grace's 2nd birthday! Woot Woot!
Miss anything: I have noticed that my center of balance is gone. I couldn't be a ballerina right now... I would fall over. It is hilarious to see me try to get off the floor! (only to get worse I am sure) 
Movement: I have decided I am feeling movement. It is very slight, and usually when I lay down at night. Little flutters. It is exciting! I can't wait to see the ultrasound and the movement on it!
Food cravings: Nothing really. I did enjoy my ice cream sundae today! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. Nausea still in check thankfully. Going to start the medicine to see how it goes. 
Have you started to show yet:  Well, it is official. I have a baby bump. Today, it looked very out front. Not wide, but forward. 
Gender: Started the gender reveal video... and I am getting so excited! 
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: in.
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Not too bad. Feeling much better now that the car has sold. Now it is a matter of getting the to do list completed. 
Looking forward to: More pictures! They are so fun to get via text or email! 


No comments:

Post a Comment