Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Week.21.Questions.


How far along: 21 Weeks

Total weight gain: Well, the doctor didn't tell me a specific number on the weight gain but she said I was still doing great and am right on track! After my meal from Arby's today.... maybe not. 

Maternity clothes: Pants are getting a bit smaller. I may resort to leggings and maternity pants. 
Stretch marks: No new stretch marks... but still have the others. 

Sleep: Finding that when I sleep on my left side, both my leg and arm (left) fall asleep. So I have to go to the right side. Because I have a temper-pedic, I sometimes lay on my tummy and little lady MOVES a lot more when I do.

Best moment of this week: We have a baby girl! <3 The love and kind words have been amazing!

Miss anything: Laying on my back/stomach to sleep. I am also missing my energy... it is gone! 
Movement: More movement this week! Little baby Edmonds may be a future Rockette. She has kicked me a few times today! It is funny because it is so spastic! It makes me think she just spazzes and BAM, I get kicked. Nothing consistent enough to have other's feel. 
Food cravings: Food in general. I am pretty hungry lately. I try to drink more to ensure that I am not over eating. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Well, I am down to tonight being my last night of the medicine. I will take that last pill with a bittersweet attitude. Being sick proved that I was pregnant and baby was growing! Now,  I have been getting a little queasy, but nothing to the extent it was before! Fingers crossed!
Have you started to show yet:  Officially showing. A woman from preschool drop off saw me and said, "Congratulations!". She does not follow this blog or my facebook. She could just tell! So strange to hear! 
Gender: Little baby Edmonds is a GIRL! 
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: in. but the hole is cavernous! 
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: I think I am in a pretty good mood. I can't seem to get some things organized (like the mobile idea I have... Sorry Jamie)
Looking forward to: Feeling this little girl move more and have daddy feel it more!

-Alexis-

No comments:

Post a Comment