Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Week.22.Questions



How far along: 22 Weeks

Total weight gain: I think I am still doing well. Sometimes I feel bigger than others. Many have said I look great and I am not big. That is always nice to hear. 

Maternity clothes: Clothes in general are annoying me. Nothing is comfortable. Why!? And I am so grateful for friends giving me pants to wear (so awesome and great for the wallet) but why are ALL maternity jeans I have found... short. 
Stretch marks: Nothing new. The marks are DARK that I do have. Lovely. 

Sleep: Not happening. I hope that I can get this figured out soon. I may be visiting the chiropractor if I can't. 

Best moment of this week: Snuggling with Stella on the couch and taking a nice nap. It was refreshing. 

Miss anything: Sleep. Not the sleep I am getting now, but real, refreshing, sleep. 
Movement: I feel little baby Edmonds move everyday. It is a great feeling. When she is napping (she was probably up all night too) I do get nervous... Shouldn't you be moving!

Food cravings: Nothing specific. I have been wanting sweets more this week. I bought angel food cake at the store... seems better than alternatives. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Well, I can't say I have felt wonderful. I experienced heartburn and I still get a bit queasy at times. I am just sticking it out... without the medicine to see how I do. It isn't pleasant all the time, but it isn't as awful as it was. 
Have you started to show yet:  The belly is here. I don't think it is big compared to some other bellies I have googled at this stage in pregnancy. 
Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: in. (I will say my moles seem to be getting bigger... please don't stress, I have big moles to start with... and it is common for them to grow and they stick out!)
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: I have not been nice this week. My attitude is not good with lack of sleep. Hoping for better sleep and a better attitude. Sorry for those around me. (I am not crazy, just tired)
Looking forward to: Carving pumpkins with the kids tomorrow and hopefully sleeping more soundly. 



The toes are gone. 

-Alexis-

No comments:

Post a Comment