Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Week.23.Questions.




How far along: 23 Weeks

Total weight gain: Feeling good. The Taco Bell I just ate made the belly really BIG!

Maternity clothes: Found a pair of LONG maternity pants (secondhand) for $5.50! They are a little baggy still but definitely the length I want. I need to invest in more shirts. It is getting hard to find shirts that haven't been in the bump pictures yet! 
Stretch marks: Same ol'. Same ol'. My ENTIRE body seems to itch at times. This gets super frustrating. It is like I have a bug bite, but the bite is my whole body. 

Sleep: Sleep is happening! Whew! I start on my right, go to my left, and switch throughout the night. 

Best moment of this week: Spending a relaxing weekend at home with John. 

Miss anything: Eh... nothing specific. I have been getting nostalgic that I want to dance... just dance again. I am looking into it. (maybe it is because it is a GIRL and she will try dance) 
Movement: She has been kicking/punching me harder lately. Today, in the car, I was singing (I was a dancer, not a singer, FYI) and she kicked me hard. I sang more, she kicked again. She is trying to tell me something...

Food cravings: I wanted Ramen noodles SO bad this weekend. It was cold, I was not feeling amazing, and of course, by the time I decided to get up and make them I was kind of shaky... so I lost interest in the hunt for the Ramen... settled for a PB&J. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I eat too late I get heartburn and acid reflux. (I puke a little in my mouth, but not violent vomiting!) I have felt a bit of nausea in the mornings lately... I just pray while I brush my teeth to make it through. 
Have you started to show yet:  The toes are gone. I like putting my hands on the belly trying to feel where she is. 
Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: in. but it is creeping outward.
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: eh. I have been feeling blah due to the annoying weather and lack of sunlight. I think I have been pretty happy lately. I do feel my patience is wearing thin at times. 
Looking forward to: Finishing Scandal, Pastor Appreciation Dinner (I am hosting... look for later post!), and hanging out with Michelle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment