Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Week.24.Questions.

How far along: 24 Weeks


Total weight gain: Well... I asked the doctor. 3 lbs from last appointment and a total of 15lbs. I am proud of myself. 

Maternity clothes: I finally went to Motherhood Maternity and got a few dresses from the sale rack. I was getting sick of looking a fool at church on Sundays. (or continuing to break the zippers on my dresses that I do have)

Stretch marks: Same boob stretch marks. Nothing on the belly. I got a body butter this time. It is weird and gritty. I want to try Stretchy from Tia and Tamera. haha. 

Sleep: I am getting sleep. The dogs have been cooperating. The extra hour this week has helped. I do get pain in my hip that I am sleeping on, so I have to rotate more often.  

Best moment of this week: Hearing little baby Edmonds' strong heartbeat today and knowing that my tummy is measuring perfectly!  

Miss anything: Nothing specific. I wish my brain functioned the same way. I feel scatter-brained at times and that is not like me. 
Movement: She is very sporadic. I am excited for the consistent movements but my doctor said that when that does come... watch out! haha. She is funny! 

Food cravings: I have been loving sweets. Little Debbie Christmas Tree cake things... yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week. The acid reflux is here to stay I suppose. I am looking into the Zantac. 
Have you started to show yet: Yup! The belly is here. It was funny. This week I realized when looking in the mirror that I had a baby bump 'V'. You know when a guy has a 'v' for muscles, well mine was because I have a baby bump. It made it really real. 
Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: in.  It is starting to hurt in places (like around the hole where my belly button ring used to be) at times. 
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Feeling pretty good this week. I enjoy being surrounded by friends. They make me smile and laugh and are easy to talk to about being pregnant. 

Looking forward to: Finalizing the addresses for the showers, finalizing the registries, and getting the stuff I want done for the kids at church Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment