Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Week.25.Questions


How far along: 25 Weeks

Total weight gain: I wouldn't assume too much more. I don't feel bigger. 

Maternity clothes: I have been wearing yoga pants but with the arrival of snow, I had to break out a hoodie... it was a bit small. *see picture I may need to invest in some winter maternity clothes...

Stretch marks: No new ones! I am using a regular lotion from Bath and Body Works that is thick and smells great. I still use the gritty stuff... I get too nervous to not! 
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good. I have been so hot during sleep. I almost cracked a window but then realized it was insane. 

Best moment of this week: I was able to SEE her move in my stomach one time! She was kicking hard.    

Miss anything: I miss clothes. I like my maternity clothes, but I like the easiness of finding an outfit that I know will fit. 
Movement: She has been moving a bit more. Maybe stronger. I can sometimes see the kicks and punches. John misses it every time. 

Food cravings: I did want chicken wings from Quaker Steak (chipotle bbq rubbed) and I wanted BW3s. (This could be just me not wanting to cook on the weekends)
Anything making you queasy or sick: I tried the Zantac one night and it worked! I haven't needed it since. I do notice that when I am in the car or talking on the phone my acid reflux acts up. 

Have you started to show yet: In my opinion, the bump changes daily. Sometimes it seems bigger than others. Maybe that is my lunch? 
Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: in, but it is creeping out. Such a strange sight to see. 
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy but I easily lose my patience with the dogs when they are constantly hitting the bells to go outside. (of course when I am comfortable... and warm)

Looking forward to: Nailing down shower details with Alissa and my mom, and waiting for the RSVP's to come in! 

Snowy Day and a too small hoodie... Sorry little baby Edmonds. <3

-Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment