Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week.26.Questions.



How far along: 26 Weeks

Total weight gain: I think the tipping of the scale has happened... but barely...

Maternity clothes: Got a few new shirts and a new pair of jeans. I like the looks!

Stretch marks: Nothing new. I am not complaining. 

Sleep: My hips hurt from laying on my sides. I am excited to sleep on my stomach/back when the baby comes!
Best moment of this week: Getting many things accomplished on the baby To Do: list!

Miss anything: I miss some of my strength. I tried to pick something up and you would have thought I was a child. I could barely lift. Weak..
Movement: Her feet are at my ribs. The right side. It is possible she has bruised me from the inside. Just saying! 

Food cravings: I have been crushing Sargento Sharp Cheddar Cheese sticks. So random, but delicious! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Doing pretty good this week. One bout with acid reflux, but Zantac helped. 

Have you started to show yet: It is great to notice people noticing you are pregnant and not just fat. haha.
Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: in, but it is creeping out. Such a strange sight to see. 
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty good. Just a bit tired and that has been causing some impatience. 

Looking forward to: Christmas/maternity pictures next week with Shane! I am excited to get some pictures and cards sent out! (I am going to be on top of it this year!) 

I corrected the weeks on this one. Whew. I am losing it some days. 

-Alexis-

No comments:

Post a Comment