Friday, November 29, 2013

Week.27.Questions.


How far along: 27 Weeks

Total weight gain:I was worried about Thanksgiving food, but my ability to eat an entire plate of food has vanished. no room for food.

Maternity clothes: Still wearing the over the belly jeans. On the hunt for a Christmas dress... proving to be difficult and/or expensive. 

Stretch marks: No new ones! 

Sleep: Depends on the night. Lately the acid reflux has been an issue whenever I lay down. 
Best moment of this week: Thanksgiving and nursery updates!

Miss anything: Missed the rest of my family at Thanksgiving this year. 
Movement: She has been moving. I can't figure out her schedule... but I want John to be able to feel her. She did knock my phone out of my hand one day! 

Food cravings: Thanksgiving food. Enough said. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really. Trying to get the acid reflux under control. 

Have you started to show yet: Oh yea! Great for maternity pictures. I haven't blown up anywhere but my belly thus far... give it time. :) 
Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: Still in! I thought I was going to pop like the turkey...
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Not bad. Feeling pretty good about accomplishing so many things. 

Looking forward to: Printing pictures and getting the last few gifts for Christmas. I am almost done... just 3 more to get and wrap. Everything else is WRAPPED!


No comments:

Post a Comment