Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Week.28.Questions.



How far along: 28 Weeks

Total weight gain: Not sure... but food is delicious. Enough said. 

Maternity clothes: Still searching for Christmas and baby shower outfits. 

Stretch marks: No new ones! (I have started using Bath and Body lotion--thick kind--) 

Sleep: Eh. We have been relaxing lately. I got a GREAT night's sleep last night. I was exhausted from the day.  
Best moment of this week: Seeing so many friends that I have missed!

Miss anything: My sense of time/day. My schedule was way out of whack!
Movement: I poked her this week and she kicked me back! How funny! I kept doing it and even got a video. It isn't that clear... but I know she did! haha

Food cravings: I really enjoy a good taco. haha. (good thing we are getting Mexican with my friend Jen)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Acid reflux was at a high these past few days... stress relation?

Have you started to show yet: Yes. The belly is inconsistent in size daily.
Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: Still in! The hole where my piercing was is a strange shape. 
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Not too bad. Puke stresses me out and it didn't use to. So.. that is a new emotion. I get paranoid when I am in the car with Stella for fear she is going to lose anything she has ever eaten!

Looking forward to: Ohio Valley Baby Shower!!! I am excited to see everyone and see the fun things that little baby Edmonds is going to get! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment