Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Week.29.Questions.




How far along: 29 Weeks

Total weight gain: well. I have broken the 200 mark. Doc said I am still doing great.  (go ahead... look back and do the math!) 

Maternity clothes: Found the dresses. Finding new shirts for weekly pics is starting to be a challenge.  

Stretch marks: The doctor said my belly looks great and then said "no stretch marks!" hope she didn't jinx me. 

Sleep: Still not great this week. A lot of hip pain. I have decided it is the mattress. 
Best moment of this week: Ohio Valley Baby Shower! <3

Miss anything: Sleeping through the night. I got a taste this weekend... I miss it!
Movement: She is kicking pretty hard. Pretty sure her foot could be lodged in my ribs. She kicked me today hard enough for me to drop my fork with food on it. Way to go baby girl! Keep me focused! :) 

Food cravings: Nothing specific. I want pasta, but red sauce is causing some heartburn. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still acid reflux. The glucose test wasn't delicious by any means. 

Have you started to show yet: Oh yea. There is a baby belly!
Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: still in.  
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Feeling a little better and less stressed now that I have gotten a lot of things accomplished! Whew!

Looking forward to: Hearing back from the glucose test, and Christmas is coming so soon!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment