Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Week.30.Questions

How far along: 30 Weeks

Total weight gain: Don't know for sure. I don't get on scales. I am sure the cookie exchange really helped. haha.  

Maternity clothes: Still rocking the few pairs of jeans I have and the few shirts. It is definitely getting harder to put on my shoes and socks. I wish it were flip-flop weather. That was easy!

Stretch marks: Still none on the belly! That line that some women get, I have it slightly... barely noticeable. 

Sleep: Not much better. I have started to rotate more throughout the night. That is a circus act! If you could only see my attempts at sitting up! haha.  
Best moment of this week: Getting Christmas decorations up and sorting little baby Edmonds' clothes!

Miss anything: Being able to bend. Shoes in the morning is hilarious to watch. I try to kick my leg up... haha.
Movement: Kicking even harder and more consistently. Daddy got to feel you this week and I caught you on video! :) 

Food cravings: cookies. Christmas cookies. (Don't fast and bake) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing. I didn't watch my blood being drawn. 

Have you started to show yet: The toddlers at church have noticed. There is a belly. 
Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: still in.  Steadily creeping...
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Feeling pretty good. I was a bit stressed Sunday and not kind. I wasn't mean to anyone, just being grouchy and easily annoyed by EVERYTHING that was going wrong. 

Looking forward to: Well, Glucose Test #2 results, Christmas show at church, and CHRISTMAS!!!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment