Tuesday, January 7, 2014

33.Weeks.Questions.


How far along: 33 Weeks

Total weight gain: According to the doctor, I have gained 21lbs total! I am so proud of myself. :) 

Maternity clothes: Doing pretty good on clothes. Still rocking the over the belly maternity pants. Some of my tank tops are getting a little shorter. 

Stretch marks: Still no new ones. Just rocking the originals... 

Sleep: It is getting harder to fall asleep. Once I get comfortable... about 20 minutes in, I get to figure out how to roll up and go pee. Never ending cycle. 
Best moment of this week: Seeing little baby Edmonds' face in 3D ultrasound pictures and video. She is adorable and chubby. And... my amazing shower in Columbus this past weekend! Success!

Miss anything: I miss being able to do anything quickly or without a tremendous amount of effort. It is a struggle to get up from a lying down position (in bed) to sitting up and getting to the bathroom. Whew! (I am sure it is funny to watch though--I chuckle at my craziness nightly.)
Movement: I am feeling a lot of kicking and it is crazy to see her kicking me. Ready to burst! At the ultrasound, the woman informed me she doesn't have much room to move around. She is in place and ready to go!

Food cravings: Nothing specific. I did have a delicious peanut butter sandwich last night. It seemed to help with heartburn at night too...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Heartburn is still an issue. Couldn't get a good shot of the top of her head to see if she has hair... bummer. 

Have you started to show yet: Definitely showing. The woman made my day at the ultrasound because she said I was ALL baby... and had a little belly for such a big baby girl. 
Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: It is weird. It is still in... but looks to be getting more "out". I don't know how to explain that... haha
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy. I am ready for the kids to get back to school and get the schedule back in order. I appreciate two kids as compared to 4. haha. Plus, the cold temps have us cooped up inside. 

Looking forward to: Finishing my random to do list of baby things, packing my hospital bag, and starting the little nook area by the nursery... :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment