Wednesday, January 22, 2014

35.Weeks.Questions.

How far along: 35 Weeks


Total weight gain: 22.5 lbs. approximately. (I just watched the scale at the doctor's)

Maternity clothes: Trying to just be comfortable. My bras are really bugging me. Making me itch and they just are annoying. I need to invest in more sport bras/nursing bras ASAP. 

Stretch marks: Nothing on the belly. 

Sleep: This week was not pleasant with sleep. In addition to the pain, it is really hard to control my body temperature.  
Best moment of this week: relief from gland issue. successful nail painting. FIRST internal exam success. little baby edmonds is locked and loaded. 

Miss anything: Slouching. I have to sit as straight as possible for little baby Edmonds to have any room. She doesn't seem to fit if I am slouching at all. She kicks me to let me know. 
Movement: She moves quite a bit now. The paper from the doc said to do kick counts if I don't feel her moving... that will be strange to have little/no movement. I am so used to her rolling around and kicking me. 

Food cravings: Nothing specific. I wish I could drink Diet Coke all day like I used to. I have dramatically cut back... and I would love to just drink it whenever I want. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Heartburn/Acid Reflux. It is not pleasant. 

Have you started to show yet: Yup! Undeniable. Saw a former student this week and she said, WOW! That is a big baby belly!

Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: John says it is 'out'. It definitely isn't. It would still collect water in the bath/shower. It is getting closer though. ;)
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: I wasn't as happy as I could have been this week with all the pain and lack of sleep. I hope to catch up and pull it together. 

Looking forward to: Monday's ultrasound! It is going to be fun to compare to her 20 week ultrasound and of course hear what the doctor has to say about her size. **I also need to put stamps on the stack of thank you notes and send them. Sorry everyone. They are written... I just keep forgetting to mail them.**


No comments:

Post a Comment