Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Week.31.Questions.


How far along: 31 Weeks

Total weight gain: 22 lbs. approximately. I lost weight at the doctor. (about 2lbs.) not complaining! 

Maternity clothes: New York/Christmas packing is proving to be interesting with the lack of options. 

Stretch marks: None on the belly yet. Whew! ((knock on wood))

Sleep: Sleep is minimal. (I suppose I am doing well for such little sleep) but with the hustle and bustle of the season, I am getting pretty exhausted! The rotating has helped... now heartburn is rearing it's ugly head. 
Best moment of this week: Celebrating Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus! <3

Miss anything: I miss the slow pace of the summer months. 
Movement: Kicking even HARDER! The video is a bit disturbing to watch. Keep it up girl! 

Food cravings: I am looking forward to Christmas food. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: heartburn. heartburn. heartburn. I have had a few times where I have felt sick again... no thanks!

Have you started to show yet: Oh yea. Can't wait to see it in all the Christmas pictures! haha.
Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: still in.  
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy. Happy about the holidays, and happy my to do list is practically empty and after NYC it will most likely be all baby related!

Looking forward to: CHRISTMAS Celebrations and New York City trip with John, Courtney and Kaley! :) 


(in my Christmas Eve Service dress and at Alissa's house)

No comments:

Post a Comment