Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Week.32.Questions.



How far along: 32 Weeks

Total weight gain: I think I am close to the same. We walked/ran so much in NYC... I may have lost fat and gained about 10 lbs in leg muscle! haha. 

Maternity clothes: Made it through NYC. I am so happy with my new coat! (it isn't maternity, but it is perfect for winter and fits like a maternity coat... for the low cost of $30.00 at Old Navy!)

Stretch marks: no new ones. 

Sleep: Well... NYC proved to be harder than I thought. There were a few challenges but I made up for it when I got home on New Years Eve. Little baby Edmonds and I slept for 12 hours. :)
Best moment of this week: Loved traveling to NYC and making memories with John and Courtney!

Miss anything: I miss my friend Natalie. I was so blessed to see her on our trip to NYC, but the time was so short. She is amazing and just puts me at ease at all times. Soon... Soon... I hope she returns! <3
Movement: We had the hiccups this week in NYC! TWICE! I had never felt them before, but this time John even got to feel them. So funny to imagine. 

Food cravings: NYC had a ton of food options. So many different things! I am home again and craving some fruit.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still heartburn. She better have hair for all of this! :) 

Have you started to show yet: Looked like a marshmallow in NYC. (and... the whole ferris wheel incident...)
Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: Still IN! This is shocking to me! 
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy. After the long trip to NYC, I got a bit moody on the drive home. I think it was a mixture of exhaustion and comfort level. 

Looking forward to: The Columbus Baby Shower this weekend! I am so excited to get all the things organized, and finish baby shopping to pull it together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment