Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Week.34.Questions.



How far along: 34 Weeks

Total weight gain: Holding steady... the ice cream is only good for about 3 bites.. and then I have to stop. 

Maternity clothes: The belly is hanging out of some of my tank tops. I am a stickler for wearing one under all my shirts.. It is kind of funny when I feel a draft! haha!

Stretch marks: Nothing new. 

Sleep: Still working on getting comfortable. I am very congested, making breathing a real treat at night.  
Best moment of this week: Finishing the stupid MOBILE! We have been working on it for a while.. it is finally complete! Whew! Also, a lot of things were crossed off the to-do list as well. 

Miss anything: I miss red sauce. It causes my heartburn, and it is amazing to me how much I actually ate it. Now... I steer clear. Can I get some spaghetti?!
Movement: She is still a kicking machine! My entire stomach moves. I think she is moving from left to right now... or something. It is strange. 

Food cravings: Anything I don't have to cook. I am too tired to care to cook and then do the dishes. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Heartburn. Lack of sleep. I have had a bit of nausea in the mornings (just a few days). Toothbrush=gagging. Ugh. 

Have you started to show yet: Oh yea. Interesting to see the change in the shape of my stomach based on where she is laying. 

Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: nope. 
Belly button in or out: Still in!
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy. I was jumping up and down when the mobile was finished. I can get moody when I have an agenda in my head and John doesn't know it (my fault completely)... but... get it done!

Looking forward to: Packing my hospital bag. So many little, random things to buy. Kind of an annoyance. But... I don't want to be in too much pain after. 


No comments:

Post a Comment