Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Week.36.Questions.


How far along: 36 Weeks

Total weight gain: 24 lbs! Still doing GREAT! (Doctor says I am ALL baby!)

Maternity clothes: Rocking the maternity clothes. I much rather prefer sweatpants and t-shirts at this point. 

Stretch marks: Still staying steady. None to report. 

Sleep: Very minimal. It is making my brain fall to pieces. I can't seem to pull it together. 
Best moment of this week: Finding out how big baby girl is, packing the bags, and getting the last few things organized. 

Miss anything: Sleep. Just want to catch up a bit so I am not SUPER cranky and ready to snap. Struggling. 

Movement: She is still kicking pretty hard! She loves to kick my right in my right rib. We were looking at tattoos (for John) and I said I should get one right where she is kicking me. 
Food cravings: Nothing. Just food. I like anything I don't have to cook. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still heartburn/acid reflux. I have had a bit of nausea again. Gagged in the sink. Yuck. 

Have you started to show yet: Well... went to a pancake breakfast and was told I look like "an olive on a toothpick". I thought it was a clever way to say it. I took it as a compliment. Don't tell me otherwise! :) 

Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: nope. Some painful muscle stretching/pulling in my lower belly when I stand up after sitting. 
Belly button in or out: Still in. Strange shape due to my belly button piercing. 
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: I am pretty happy. Tonight, not so much. I am officially over winter and no school. I need my schedule back to regain focus and get through these last few weeks and still get things done. 

Looking forward to: Next week. I don't have any kids (they are going on a cruise... could have been me... had to go and get knocked up! lol.) I have big plans to get the LAST of my to do list done and all my LHC Children's Ministry things done. Also.. maybe the last baby-less date night with the hubs! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment