Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Nursery Tour for Little Baby Edmonds

Well... here it is! A final look at the nursery. The only thing missing is her NAME! I will post a picture of that once she is born. But, it will be above the crib, on the white ledge, below the mobile. (It looks good! hehe.)

Photo Tour:
Starting with the nook then into the nursery.
Bathroom Wall Side (the blank spot by the outlet will hold the growth chart that is still in progress)

A few printables. I made the two on the outside, inside one was free on Pinterest. (If you want one, leave a comment and I'll send it your way!) Shelf (Target:Threshold) Maternity Picture (Ikea frame) Books will soon be stacked on this shelf as well. 

Blocks in a Jar- I love the color pop!

The opposite wall. Wall art display. (I can't wait to hang her art up!) I made the printable and our brother in-law drew the family portrait! Land of Nod Pennant Banner

A shot of the door closed. The wall on the right will have a mailbox, chalkboard, and magnet board. Still to come! 

View from the Dutch Door!

Wall of Books: Ikea Spice Racks (painted), Radio Flyer Wagon

Antique Table (John's Grandparents), What to Expect in Baby's First Year, Bible, Mommy Magazines (free and they keep coming!), Ultrasound pictures, Metal Owl (from Marshalls), Baby Black and White Flashcards (hand me downs), Maternity Picture in Ikea frame.

Glider (it was in John's nursery... I have LOVED this chair since I met his family for the first time, and when they moved, I GOT IT!!!! It is the perfect size. I do need to get it cleaned. The blanket is from Marshall's, Pillows from Wal-Mart. Diaper Genie. 

Shelves above Glider (the rest of the wall is blank, but will be filled with pictures once she is born!) Motorola Video Monitor (we love it so far---just in our playing with it!) Old blocks from John's childhood, Blocks from online consignment shop (They will spell her name when the time comes), Small jar of confetti from our gender reveal, Maternity picture in Ikea Frame, Giant 'E' for Edmonds from Pottery Barn, Twig colored pencils (Marshall's), and Hedgie from Ikea. 

The Right side of the changing table. Sound Machine, Lantern (from Marshall's), diapers, wipes, hand sanitizer, baby supplies in small glass jar (old 3 wick candle from Bath and Body cleaned out) and Mason jar. *Valentine Jug Decoration from Target One Spot* Metal tray from Ikea. 

Ikea Mirror, Ikea Dresser (Hemnes), Babies R Us Changing pad and cover, Valentine Decor from Michaels and Target One Spot

Wall of Frames (painted to match color pallette) Printables created by me (in Powerpoint) Empty frames will get pictures added after birth. 
**Want any printables? Leave a message below. I will send it**

Play Area: ThirtyOne Totes with toys, Target Elephant Toy, Rocking Chair (garage sale find, painted)

A view of the corner/wall. (Ignore the ugly space heater...)

FINISHED crib area (only missing her name) Ikea Crib. Target (Dwell Studio FunDot Crib Skirt-No Longer Available) Circo Star Crib Sheet. AMAZING Quilt... (see below), Little Lamb Rock and Play Platinum Addition. Painted Lantern Mobile (lanterns from Amazon) hung with fishing line and small Command Clear hooks. 

Look at this AMAZING puffy quilt! One of my church camp kids (not a kid anymore) made it for little baby Edmonds and sent it our way!!! It matches perfectly. I didn't get any other pieces of the Dwell FunDot line because I got the crib skirt on sale for $2.14 two years ago. Nothing is available to match. But... I sent a picture of it to Emily and she found matching fabrics and made this amazing quilt! I am so excited that it looks amazing! Thank you so much Emily! 

This is Hedgie. He was the FIRST thing we bought little baby Edmonds. We had just found out we were pregnant and at the time we bought it, she was the size of the strawberry he is holding! I love this little guy. We put him in her nursery as soon as we got home. It was the only thing in the room. It made us smile. It is a squeaky toy from Ikea. <3 sweet Hedgie!

Chalkboard (from Marshall's) is on the wall when you walk in the door on the left. I can't wait to complete this Bucket List! So exciting!!

A View from the doorway. Adi loves the room, and will just lay in there if I let her. The playmat on the left is from Target. I love the neutral colors and fun patterns. 

I hope you all enjoyed seeing where little baby Edmonds is going to spend a lot of time! I am so happy with how the room turned out. I love the neutral colors and and the fun patterns. When she arrives, I will be taking a TON of pictures of her with all the new things. I will post an updated picture with her name included, the canvases we choose to hang on the wall, and the growth chart. 

-Alexis-


1 comment: