Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Week.37.Questions



How far along: 37 Weeks

Total weight gain: 25 lbs. (1 lb per week the doc said... so that is my goal!)

Maternity clothes: Being comfortable is essential. I will wear maternity jeans and a nice shirt if I know I have people to see. (sorry to those who are close to me... you get sweats!)

Stretch marks: No new ones. 

Sleep: I seem to be sleeping ok. It is just hard to switch from side to side. It is a full on process! 
Best moment of this week: Getting some fun mail, working on the nook, and getting more baby tasks done!

Miss anything: Comfort. Nothing is comfortable. Sleeping, sitting, standing, etc. 

Movement: She is still kicking. I have felt a few movements lower (where her hands/arms are) and she still gets the hiccups pretty bad. It moves my entire body.  
Food cravings: Got a birthday certificate to Benihana... sounds delicious!

Anything making you queasy or sick: heartburn. acid reflux. headaches (I think my eyes are retaining fluid <per the doctor> and my vision is changing... making my glasses not the right Rx.)
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes. My belly bumps into everything... hot mess. 

Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: No. (but because I am considered full term, doctor said to just call when I have contractions!)... yikes!
Belly button in or out: Still in. Funny to look at through a shirt. hehe. 
Wedding rings on or off: on.
Happy or moody most of the time: Not too bad. The kids are on a cruise, so I thought this week would be semi-relaxing... not so much. So many random little things to do on top of the tasks I need to do at the Dorsey house. 

Looking forward to: sounds pathetic... but laying on my stomach to sleep. I miss it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment