Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Week.38.Questions.


How far along: 38 Weeks

Total weight gain: 28lbs. Yikes! (I gained THREE this week... not acceptable)

Maternity clothes: I have been trying to look decent at times. I am nervous that my water is going to break and ruin the one pair of maternity jeans that I like that aren't packed!

Stretch marks: There may be a small one where my belly button was pierced. It just looks red there... we shall see.  

Sleep: I don't sleep. It has been a terrible week for sleeping. I have been tossing and turning and unable to get comfortable. 
Best moment of this week: Taking the hospital bags and packing them in the car... Finishing the growth chart and nook area... and enjoying friends before the big day and new baby arrive!

Miss anything: My sanity. I have completely lost my ability to stay calm and not get easily frustrated. It is strange.  

Movement: I am pretty sure her foot is lodged in my right rib cage. Is that possible? Could it be stuck? 
Food cravings: Back to my first trimester love of a McDonald's Sausage Biscuit with Cheese, hash brown and Diet Coke. It is just so good. I could eat it for every meal...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still have headaches (daily) and heartburn/acid reflux (nightly). Nothing making me queasy except the thought of giving birth... in about two weeks... eeek!
Have you started to show yet: Yup. I am officially limited to a few shirts that are long enough to cover the bump. I haven't noticed a drop or anything yet. 

Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: No. I have a few pains here and there, but nothing significant or consistent. Went to the doctor today... no change. All closed up and she is still very low. 
Belly button in or out: Still in. It depends on what I am doing. Sometimes it is flush with the rest of my belly. 
Wedding rings on or off: on, but it is getting tougher to get them off some nights. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Very irritable. I can't figure it out. lack of sleep? anxiety for birth? constant changes in plans? 

Looking forward to: Having this baby! I am so excited to share her name with everyone. I don't know how much longer I can hold it in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment