Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Week.39.Questions.



How far along: 39 Weeks

Total weight gain: I lost those two pounds of water weight from last week! So.. 26 lbs total thus far. One week to go! 

Maternity clothes: I can still wear some non-maternity yoga pants. I stick to sweats, yogas, and jeans once or twice a week. My clothes are sitting funny, so I think the belly has dropped. 

Stretch marks: Nothing new. I need to get her out before they all show up like some cruel joke or something. 

Sleep: Eh. Sleep is ok. I toss and turn still (trying to prevent insane hip pain). I have been waking up to SEVERE acid reflux/heartburn and have had to prop myself up to sleep sitting up. (not comfy). 
Best moment of this week: I made it through MORE birthdays! Whew. The only one left is mine (Friday) that I share with, my niece, Rachael. I can do it! ((I do not want a baby on my birthday... call me selfish... I just don't.)) *Valentine's Day with my love was nice too! Homemade pizza and relaxing evening in. This was our 9th Valentine's Day together!*

Miss anything: My energy/desire to get things done. I was gung-ho for a while... but now... I don't really care that the laundry needs done. I should care. I care... just don't want to do it.  

Movement: She is moving. Not as much as before, but she is still moving around. She still keeps getting the hiccups and kicking me in my right rib. (It hurts to even touch that part of my belly)
Food cravings: Not much of an appetite this week. Nothing was calling my name. We did have DELICIOUS BBQ Chicken Pizza on Valentine's Day... We made it. I am proud. I could eat that again. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Headaches have subsided (unless Stella throws a fit... then I have one) but the acid reflux/heartburn is still a major issue. *Don't RUN OUT of Zantac... ever again!*
Have you started to show yet: Oh yea. The bump, I think, has dropped. She has always been low, but the belly seems lower now. (it is funny to feel the cold air where my shirts ride up and uncover the belly!) 

Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: Nothing that I recognize. I have had a few pains. Possible random contractions (I am talking 4 throughout the week maybe).  Went to the doctor today... not a significant change. I am 'open' but not even a full centimeter yet. 
Belly button in or out: Still in. But, that red 'mark' above is still there and gets kind of sore. 
Wedding rings on or off: Still on. I don't think I was drinking enough water. 

Happy or moody most of the time: eh. neither. I am more or so just tired. I am happy, but feeling really lazy. It is a double-edged sword. I want to be productive, but I don't want to ACTUALLY be productive. 
Looking forward to: little baby Edmonds' arrival. We are down to SINGLE DIGITS!!! 7 days to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment