Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Week.40.Questions.




How far along: 40 Weeks

Total weight gain: 27 lbs thus far!

Maternity clothes: I am now on to the debate.. what do I wear to the hospital... haha. 

Stretch marks: It was a sad day this week. I found my FIRST stretch mark on my belly. It isn't big, but I was so close!! 

Sleep: Sleep is not terrible. I slept great last night! I just need to take my prenatal, tylenol, and zantac before I get in bed. 
Best moment of this week: Successful 28th birthday and knowing that baby is still healthy and we are going to meet her soon!!!

Miss anything: Being able to tie my shoes. It is just painful. 

Movement: Little movements. She has definitely slowed down. When I start to panic about it, she gets the hiccups to reassure me. haha. 
Food cravings: Food. I did have TWINKIES (my favorite) for the first time in pregnancy this week. I am proud I held off, but man are they delicious!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Heartburn/Acid Reflux and I did gag on my toothbrush. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes. The belly is here. No one believes me when I say TODAY is my due date! haha.

Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: I have noticed a few tightening pains, hopeful that they are able to help me dilate a few cm before Friday to make the induction go smoother. 
Belly button in or out: Still in. But, the stretch mark has arrived. :(
Wedding rings on or off: Still on. 

Happy or moody most of the time: I am pretty neutral. The fear of birth and the excitement kind of cancel each other out. I am happy that the end is in sight and I get to meet her so soon. 
Looking forward to: Little baby Edmonds' BIRTHDAY!!!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment