Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Won't You Be My Valentine?

I am determined to decorate the nursery for each month. Well. It is February. Here are a few things I added to the room to make it a bit more cheery and get me excited about all the love that is about to take place in that room. She is going to be rocked, cuddled, squished, and loved. 

Door Wreath (garland from Target One Spot $1)

Live, L<3ve, Laugh Vase (Target One Spot $1)

Pom Pom Garland (pink and red from Michael's) and the leftover hearts from the wreath garland added.

Opened up my Erin Condren Planner (check them out, they are amazing) and saw this! EEEK! It is so close to due date of little baby Edmonds. 

I love February. It is full of birthdays in my family. There are at least 9 just in relatives alone. (those are close relatives too.. not distant) Then, there are plenty of friends also born in February. I also turn 28 on February 21st. There aren't a lot of days in February... so I hope this baby chooses one that isn't already taken by someone else. :) <My PaPa said... March is better!> Not sure if we can hold on that long! 

<3live.laugh.love<3

-Alexis-


No comments:

Post a Comment