Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Days and Nights in the Hospital

We had a very easy delivery and a healthy baby. The recovery went well and we were bored to tears by the second day in the hospital. I will just post some pictures from our stay.
-Kennedy Meets Hollis-

-Hudson Meets Hollis-

-Stella Meets her new Best Friend-

-Stella is in love- <3

-Mason is a pro and checks on baby Hollis daily-

-Hollis gets to meet PAPI-

John and his two favorite girls... I no longer make the cut! haha.

Kim and Shane brought us Starbucks and got in some snuggles! <3 

Ellia and Remae got to meet their new cousin! They brought us pizza! Yumm!


Just smiling... loving the hospital life!

I FaceTimed with GP (97years old)

and GG! (96years old)

We got bored... so we took walks around the floor. Nothing else to do!

My current favorite picture. Look at that sweet reflection! <3

We hung out. It is fun to stare at each other. 

We celebrated my birth! Happy Birthday to me! (March baby!!) *Thanks Grandma Carol*
I napped on mommy. It was comfy!
I had a milk mustache! hehe. Mommy thought it was super cute!

I got ready for my hospital pictures! 

Pretty cute! I was working it!

We got all packed up and ready to go home after pictures. I was really tired! We remembered everything... except mommy's coat. 

I am ready to go home and meet my big puppy sisters!!

Check out the next post to see how the ride went and how I met my sisters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment