Monday, March 3, 2014

Little Baby Edmonds Has Arrived!

Hollis Parker Edmonds
March 1, 2014
1:22pm
9lbs 8.5oz
20.6 inches long

We are beyond smitten and blessed to have welcomed a healthy and happy baby girl on March 1st. She is very sweet, strong, and smiley. We are so thankful for all of our family and friends as they joined us, texted, emailed, called to offer their love and prayers. 

Here are a few photos from the first few hours:
Mommy and Hollis about 10 minutes after her arrival

Just hanging out "kangaroo style" <3

I love my daddy! (This was just a few minutes after she was got all checked out!)

Getting all warm after her first bath. Look at that hair! 

I will be posting her birth story later. She is currently a great sleeper, so I may get it done pretty soon! Thank you for all your well wishes, kind words, and prayers. We appreciate every single one of you and are so excited to introduce Hollis to all of you. 

-Alexis, John and Hollis-

2 comments:

  1. Aww she's precious, and has a fantastic birthday (I turned 25 March 1st, 2014 :)) and I LOVE her name! Husband and I will be naming our baby girl Hollis Elaine, she's due late august/early september.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How awesome! I just love the name! It is unique and everyone loves it! Thanks! :)

      Delete