Thursday, April 10, 2014

*Hollis' Easter Attire*

I have had my eye on this Easter dress before Hollis was born. I am so blessed. Aunt Karmon bought it for Hollis and I knew I wanted to add a fun Easter hat. Don't you remember always wearing a new dress, gloves, tights, white shoes, and HAT! I knew it was a necessity. haha. So.. I was on the hunt. I have searched for a while. I finally found a pin on Pinterest of a little doll hat on a headband. I can do that... so, I did. I am in love with the final result and it was easy and cheap to do. (much better than the $30.00 from Janie and Jack) 

I already told John we are going to be the purple family... now I need to find a purple dress! :)


Dress from BabyGap and Hat by Me!

They are a perfect match! (just add white tights and silver glitter shoes!)

Close Up: Hat was a doll hat from Hobby Lobby I sprayed white. I added the embellishments with hot glue. They were a set from Hobby Lobby from the scrapbooking section. Then I hot glued the headband (from etsy set years ago). I can't wait to see it all together on Hollis!

This will be the fun outfit she will wear when she gets out of her Easter dress and hat. It is a hand-me-down, but adorable! I can't wait!

What are you and your littles wearing for Easter?

-Alexis-

No comments:

Post a Comment