Wednesday, April 2, 2014

-Newborn-6 Days New-

Brooke (from Cherished Moments Photography) came to our house when Hollis was 6 days new and took her pictures. She was a fuss all morning, I was nervous she wouldn't sleep. She did! FOR FOUR HOURS! I was amazed. I am so glad we chose to use Brooke. I love the pictures. We got to choose the ones she edited, and it was tough to pick! Here they are! If you are family/friends and are looking to have one of these, let me know so I can send it to you or print it for you.

I am still working on addressing the announcements. :) Coming soon!






 1 Timothy 4:12






 Outfit from My Sweet Potato 3
 Headband from H&M



Check out Cherished Moments by Brooke. I can't wait until we get them printed and hung in her nursery! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment