Monday, April 14, 2014

Week.6.Postpartum.Questions.

How far along: 6 weeks post partum


Total weight gain: one pound LESS than pre-pregnancy weight!

Maternity clothes: Not any more.. they don't fit. My regular clothes are fitting, but not like they used to. 

Stretch marks: Yup. It is amazing what you can see when you give birth. The belly is gone, by I can see the marks now! 

Sleep: We get good sleep. Hollis sleeps from about 10p-4a, eats, then goes back to sleep immediately until about 7a. :) Glorious!
Best moment of this week: Follow up doctor appointment went wonderfully. Healed and ready to get back in the gym. (and tanning... hehe)

Miss anything: I miss not being able to just go go go. Baby reminds me to stop every two hours during the day. She needs to eat. hehe. 

Movement: Hollis is a mover! (just like in the womb) She kicks, tries to stand, lifts her head up, flails her arms, and can lift her head. She has rolled a few times. So strong!
Food cravings: Just trying to get back on track. I need to find a good breastfeeding diet that will help me get back on track and still be healthy for Hollis. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: I get a massive headache immediately after she starts screaming. It could be a mixture of sleepiness and the loud SCREAMING. 
Have you started to show yet: I still have a belly. It isn't big enough to warrant maternity clothes, but I would love for the little pouch to go away. hehe.

Gender: Little Lady! Hollis Parker <3
Labor signs: DONE AND OVER WITH! :) 
Belly button in or out: in. stretch mark is reddish. 
Wedding rings on or off: on. 

Happy or moody most of the time: So happy. She is amazing. It is very overwhelming when she is screaming and I have no solution. (I don't want to be 'that' family in public)
Looking forward to: Watching this little one grow-up! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment