Here is a picture I got of my loves walking down Sandusky. Look how cute!
So... just to tie up the story, the dogs LOVED the ice cream and I pray they don't get sick. So... as we were sitting on the bench eating our ice cream, Adi started getting feisty. She handled so many people walking by... but then she was done. She was over people. She started the growling and barking. No one seemed to scared of her and just kept walking. We were holding her and she was sitting. Well.. as we sat there, we saw a man walking down the street but he was texting and not looking up at all. So of course we look at each other and KNOW.. this is going to be bad... in a funny way. So... he keeps walking and texting and Adi barks. BAM! I am pretty sure he pissed himself. He laughed and we tried to not laugh, but it was too funny. He almost dropped his phone. Good thing he didn't. Whew! We headed back to the car, drove home and the dogs are relaxing. and I am catching up on the blog.Have a great night. And if you live by a Whit's, go and try it... you won't regret it!
-Alexis


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.