How far along: 27 Weeks
Total weight gain:I was worried about Thanksgiving food, but my ability to eat an entire plate of food has vanished. no room for food.
Maternity clothes: Still wearing the over the belly jeans. On the hunt for a Christmas dress... proving to be difficult and/or expensive.
Stretch marks: No new ones!
Sleep: Depends on the night. Lately the acid reflux has been an issue whenever I lay down.
Best moment of this week: Thanksgiving and nursery updates!
Miss anything: Missed the rest of my family at Thanksgiving this year.
Movement: She has been moving. I can't figure out her schedule... but I want John to be able to feel her. She did knock my phone out of my hand one day!
Food cravings: Thanksgiving food. Enough said.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really. Trying to get the acid reflux under control.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yea! Great for maternity pictures. I haven't blown up anywhere but my belly thus far... give it time. :)
Gender: Little Lady! <3
Labor signs: nope.
Belly button in or out: Still in! I thought I was going to pop like the turkey...
Wedding rings on or off: on.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.