I am also a bit annoyed (and I shouldn't be) that I can't pack the toiletries. How frustrating is that... the last thing I am going to be thinking about when battling contractions is if I packed my shampoo and face wash. At least I have a list to follow in between contractions.... or John can follow. :)
I did pick up a few items at the store that I know we will need and I won't want to go to the store and buy after little baby Edmonds arrives. I read a few blogs about a few things to have a supply of before we come back home. Here are a few things that are on my list to buy and or have purchased:
1. Toilet Paper--CHECK
2. Paper Towels--CHECK
3. Dog Food/Treats
4. Paper Plates
5. Paper Bowls
6. Plastic Utensils
7. Plastic Cups
8. Laundry Detergent and Softener--CHECK
9. Dishwasher Soap
10. Tissues--CHECK
11. Healthy Snacks
12. Long/Overnight Pads (so daddy doesn't have to make that trip)--CHECK
13. Post-Partum Medical Needs
-Tylenol--CHECK
-breast pump and parts
-Ibuprofen--CHECK
-Prenatal Vitamins (get refill early if possible)
-Nursing Pads--CHECK
-Lanolin Cream--CHECK
-Dermoplast Spray (I could only find it at Walgreens)--CHECK
-Dulco-Ease Pink--CHECK
14. I have announcements picked out. (I will make my own, but ready to just add details and pictures)
15. Address Labels for announcements
16. Stamps
17. Return address stamp (I am determined to get one of these!!)
Here are a few pictures of the chaos that was my hospital bag list. I made it nice on the computer so if you need it, you can print it out! Enjoy!
UNORGANIZED Sheet of Random Hospital Checklist
ORGANIZED Sheet of Random Hospital Checklist
FINAL Hospital List
(If you want an emailed copy of this sent to you, please just comment below and I will send it your way! I would love for people to be able to use it and not have to do all the research and organizing I did. I tried to make it fun to look at too. hehe.)
Off to pack my life away! Whew! I am exhausted, but ready to be ready!
-Alexis


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.