Spring Dress and Sitting!
Egg Dying<3
I am already a professional! (and I know my rainbow order)
AWFUL picture of Hollis... but Xander is adorable, and they both looked amazing in their Easter outfits. They will be best friends! <3
Just listening to daddy sing to me.
I love Miss Laura!
Hott mess family picture! HAHA!
Aunt Christie and Aunt Stephanie :)
Sophie wanted to hold me SO bad.. every time she did... I made sure to cry. She was a trooper.
First EGG Hunt! Daddy found me a pink one!
He put it in my baby bunny pocket! hehe.
Crimson and I played.
Then she took pictures with Mommy.
Then Everett joined in the pocket fun!
Atherton and I had a deep conversation. He is a sweet boy!
Just chillin' with a clue, trying to find my basket!
One clue was in the bath tub. I LOVE my bath time.
In the guest room. :)
YAY! We found it! <3
I was skeptical. I liked the story book. Mommy and daddy read it to me. What a great story! You should read it sometime! ;)
My First Easter was a success! (HE is RISEN indeed!)
These were the clues. I used punch out eggs and just regular white paper. I will keep the eggs for next year's clues. The rest of the eggs are in a garland I hung on the mantle.
Happy Easter! God loves you so much! You should always smile about that!


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.