How far along: 13 Weeks
Total weight gain: 3 lbs
Maternity clothes: none yet... I can still wear my clothes! Whew!
Stretch marks: No stretch marks yet... Any prevention tips?
Sleep: Getting up nightly to pee, and I have had some leg cramps at night and they are painful!
Best moment of this week: Hearing little baby Edmonds' heartbeat! <3
Miss anything: I miss my energy and productiveness and non sick days
Movement: No movements that I can feel, but I have a feeling little baby Edmonds is going to be wiggly!
Food cravings: Nothing specific. I can eat if I am feeling well enough. I do wish I had chips as I am typing this!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just nausea... nothing that triggers it unless being awake counts?
Have you started to show yet: a little bit. You can tell if I pull my shirt tight and if I show you my tummy with no shirt.
Gender: no idea.
Labor signs: NO! Let's keep it that way!
Belly button in or out: In.
Wedding rings on or off: On. (I don't look forward to not wearing them. I love them!)
Happy or moody most of the time: Eh. It depends on how I am feeling. If it is a good day, I am pretty happy. The dogs do get on my nerves at night and I can get a bit testy.. hehe
Looking forward to: Feeling better. I look forward to waking up, feeling better, and enjoying the day.
Belly from Above
(notice Stella's baby feet<3)
Tune in Next Week for Week Fourteen Updates! :)
-Alexis

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.